A – Using WILL, put the sentences below in English:
- Ele virá no sábado.
- Eu farei o jantar.
- Ela cortará o cabelo dele.
- Nós vamos lavar o carro.
- Você vai aprender inglês.
B – Use WILL or GOING TO:
- I have the money, then I _____________________ (to travel) tomorrow.
- I think Daniel ______________________ (to be) a doctor when he grows up.
- Sally bought the tickets this afternoon, so She ______________________ (to go) to the show tonight.
- Dennis and Steve probably ________________________ (to play) video games.
- Maybe Jerry ______________________ (to buy) a new house this year.
- I’m not sure If I __________________ (to visit) my family this weekend.
- John is sure that he __________________________ (to study) at PUC next year.
C – Use the correct verbal tenses:
- Mary usually ___________________ (to study) English on Saturdays.
- John and I ____________________ (to sleep) late last night.
- We ___________________ (to be) at home yesterday night.
- Sally and David sometimes ________________ (to go) to the club.
- My mother ________________ (to wash) her car yesterday.
- My father and my uncle aren’t sure if they ___________________ (to travel) tomorrow.
- I won a lot of money, so I _____________________ (to buy) a new car.
- _____________________ (there to be) a lot of people here last Sunday.
- I __________________ (not – to go) to the party last night.
- Sally sometimes ______________________ (not – to like) to go out at night.
- ________ you at home yesterday morning?
- ________ your mother go the cinema tomorrow if she has time?
- ________ they generally study on Saturdays?
- He ______________ (to study) English now.